As a limited company or limited liability partnership, you are required to provide the Registrar of Companies at Companies House with information about your business on an ongoing basis. On top of that, you need to keep pace with frequent changes in company legislation that affect you and your fellow directors.
These aspects of running a business are a distraction from your real priority: building a profitable company.
Instead of running the risk of missing a vital filing deadline, or increasing headcount to cope with your statutory obligations, we can give you complete peace of mind with our comprehensive and cost-effective company secretarial services.
we have in-depth understanding of how businesses work, and can supplement our in-house knowledge with that from our extensive network of business connections, we can:
- Provide general advice on company law
- Act as a company secretary or agent
- Assist with company formations and advise on director’s responsibilities
- Advise on company reorganisations, changing directors and other company officers
- Provide registered office facilities
- Maintain statutory registers
- Advise on restructuring share capital, amending accounting reference dates, and declaring dividends
- Prepare and file accounts, forms, returns and resolutions on the public record at Companies House
- Maintain and store statutory books
- Prepare minutes and resolutions
Talk to us today about how our company secretarial services will relieve you of an unproductive administrative burden, and eliminate all risk that you will fail to meet your legal responsibilities.