Processing payroll, and keeping up to date on the relevant tax and employment legislation, can be a distraction and an administrative and cost burden on your business. Unsurprisingly, given their complexity, many employers find the rules and regulations on PAYE, pensions and statutory pay baffling and worrying.
Outsourcing payroll in its entirety, or in part, to a trusted and experienced provider will save you stress, time, effort and money and ensure total accuracy and compliance. It will also give you access to useful and timely information.
Our expert end-to-end Payroll services can be tailored to your precise needs, so you can choose from:
- Setting up a new payroll system
- Handling new starters and leavers, including staff made redundant
- Provision of real-time information for PAYE and operating RTI
- Calculation of all PAYE and NI liabilities
- Processing weekly, fortnightly, four weekly or monthly pay cycles
- Managing year end PAYE and P11D procedures
- Statutory payments e.g. sick pay, maternity pay, paternity pay and adoption pay
- Processing additional obligations e.g. student loan deductions, attachment of earnings and court orders
- Payroll analyses e.g. summaries of all deductions on an employee, departmental or global basis
- Provision of printed / electronic payslips
- BACS payments
- CIS returns (Construction Industry Scheme)
- Pension contributions
There is absolutely no need for payroll to be a pain - so please give us a call to find out how we can give you peace of mind.