If you are, for example, a company director, self-employed, or a landlord, you are required to complete a self-assessment tax return every year.
Many taxpayers struggle to understand their tax returns, and constant changes in tax legislation are making it more complex by the year. It is not surprising, then, that hundreds of thousands of tax payers are incurring penalties.
Current penalties are severe, and not likely to be reduced in future, so why not save yourself a considerable amount of money, time and stress by letting us handle your Self Assessment tax return?
- Provide guidance on how you can minimise your tax liability
- Inform you of your tax payable (if any), well in advance of the deadlines
- Undertake all the necessary calculations, including employment income, benefits and expenses
- Complete and submit your return and any schedules, and send you a copy
- Act as your agent, dealing directly with HMRC on your behalf
- Be available whenever you need us to answer your tax-related questions
Entrusting us with your Self Assessment tax return will give you total peace of mind - and ensure that HMRC never have cause to issue you with a penalty notice.
Further details on Self Assessment and current penalties can be found in our Knowledge Bank.